Alastor focuses on helping its clients to realise benefit from their investment in IT and business change.
We have a strong track record in:
- Benefit realisation, ensuring and tracking the delivery of benefits from change through the project life cycle
- Strategic development and governance
- Performance transformation in business and IT
- Aligning IT to its customers and stakeholders
- Sourcing, procurement, vendor and process management
- Programme and project management
Our team has:
- Senior line management experience, including within FTSE 100 companies and major professional firms
- Experience across a range of business sectors
- Worked in the UK, Europe, the Middle East, US and South Africa
- Significant management and consulting experience with blue chip clients
We are highly practical and pragmatic, driven by the delivery of demonstrable value and quality.
We work closely with our clients, usually in small, focused, high performance teams. We have developed and applied a range of tools and techniques to underpin our highly practical and pragmatic approach to delivering “fit for purpose” solutions and recommendations.
By “fit for purpose” we mean that we work with the client to generate the solution, based on the appropriate level of analysis to inform decisions – we have no pyramid of juniors that need to generate fees from the slavish application of methodologies, data collection or analysis.
Once the requirement and solution become clear, we support the client towards implementation, supporting the management of change and tracking the delivery of benefits.